When you visit our website, we may collect information to administer the site and analyse its usage. We may collect:
- Your computer’s IP address.
- The web browser and computer you use.
- Your navigation of our site.
- Date and time of your visit(s).
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
- Products reviewed, researched and/or purchased.
You may be asked to enter personal and financial information when requesting a quote or filling in a form on our site.
Using your information
Information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to optimise the performance of our website to provide you with a better experience)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us effectively respond to your needs)
- To process transactions (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other party, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or requested service)
- For insurance administration by us, and may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for monitoring and/or enforcing our compliance with regulatory requirements.
- To send periodic emails (the email address used when providing a quote, may be used to send you information on other products that may be important to your business, or changes to our service)
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time either by calling us on 0345 561 0320, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all marketing emails.
Sharing your information
We share the data you provide with selected insurance providers and Feefo – a customer satisfaction research company. By asking for a quote, you consent to your data being shared with our insurance providers.
These businesses will not use your personal information except to provide services via us. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise give customer data to third parties.
Protecting your personal information
All information collected from you during your usage of our website is transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. Payment cardholder information is in addition relayed instantly to our payment gateway provider. We do not store any payment cardholder information.
We secure all personal information you have provided on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, and protect that information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us.
- Protect and defend our rights or property.
- Protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We keep track of visits to our web pages in order to assess how our services are being used and to help us improve them.
Accessing, changing and removing your information
You can request access to the information we hold about you. You can also request to change and remove this information. To do so please call us on 0345 561 0320 or email us at email@example.com. For record keeping and compliance purposes, we will retain certain information collected from you in conjunction with commercial transactions.
We collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns – essential in helping us provide a fast, bug-free service with relevant information.
If accepted by your browser, some of the cookies will be stored on your hard drive, while other cookies will reside in memory and expire when you close your browser. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We consider the listed "strictly necessary cookies" and "performance cookies" essential to our website's performance, smooth running and continued improvement. By using our site, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
We make an effort to keep our use of "functionality cookies" and "marketing or targeting cookies" as non-intrusive and small in number as possible, and you can disable them by clicking the "ON" button next to their name below, to "OFF".
Here we chart the identity of each cookie, their individual purpose and their categorisation according to The International Chamber of Commerce UK.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you choose to decline cookies through your browser settings, you will not be able to fully experience this website and you will not be able to move through the e-commerce quote and buy process.
If you'd like to opt-out of any storage of personal identifiable information or direct marketing, please either call us on 0345 561 0320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.