Phone icon
Menu icon
Professional insurance
with a personal touch
We're here to help
0345 561 0320
Local rate & mobile friendly

property insurance

Online retailer insurance guide

Selling online? Here's everything you need to know about online retailer insurance, including what you need and why you need it.

What insurance do IT contractors need?

You may be careful, but things can go wrong. IT contractors insurance requirements include professional indemnity, public liability and employers' liability

Insurance for immigration consultants

All you need to know about insurance for immigration consultants – what you need, why you need it, and how much you need.

Why insurance for online retailers is a good buy

What makes insurance for online retailers a good buy? Probably the fact it helps to keep your virtual shop open all hours. Here's how...

Sign up to being prepared and protected

Get reliable advice on protecting and fine-tuning your business or charity sent straight to your inbox. Plus, receive other occasional bits we think you'll enjoy, like competitions and offers. We promise not to swamp you, and you can unsubscribe easily.

Sign me up

How to get your property claim paid in full

Underinsure your office and the 'average rule' means your insurer might not pay all your claim. Find out what it means – and how to avoid it.

Insurance for Santa

Santa's reputation is on the line if things don't go according to plan. Here's the insurance he needs to keep his bulging sack safe.

Professional insurance Q&A

Business insurance. Where do you start? Or finish, come to that? Our guide will help you decide.

Insurance for freelancers

Making do without the security of an employer means you need all the help and support you can get. Insurance for freelancers helps keep you safe.