Phone icon
Menu icon
Professional insurance
with a personal touch
We're here to help
0345 561 0320
Local rate & mobile friendly

office insurance

Insurance for AAT accountants and bookkeepers

The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) says if you practise under an AAT licence, then you must have professional indemnity insurance. No argument.

What insurance do IT contractors need?

You may be careful, but things can go wrong. IT contractors insurance requirements include professional indemnity, public liability and employers' liability

A guide to insurance for photographers

Our know-it-all's guide to insurance for photographers explains what you need, from covering your equipment to protecting yourself when shooting on location.

Insurance for project managers

Why do project managers need professional insurance? Find out how it can help pay costs and damages when projects go pear-shaped.

Sign up to being prepared and protected

Get reliable advice on protecting and fine-tuning your business or charity sent straight to your inbox. Plus, receive other occasional bits we think you'll enjoy, like competitions and offers. We promise not to swamp you, and you can unsubscribe easily.

Sign me up

Insurance for interior designers

How does insurance for interior designers help? It's a guiding hand, an arm around the shoulder and a risk expert with really deep pockets (just in case).

Going it alone: self-employed insurance

What insurance do self-employed people need? A surprising amount, considering it's just you. Get the knowledge, and a self-employed insurance quote, here.

Insurance for immigration consultants

All you need to know about insurance for immigration consultants – what you need, why you need it, and how much you need.

Insurance for facilities managers

What's next on your list of things to do? If it's not 'buy some insurance for facilities managers', maybe it should be. Here's why.

Insurance for education consultants

Insurance for education consultants. It's a simple matter of educating yourself about risk. Don't learn the hard way, basically.

What your insurance broker needs to know

What does your insurance broker need to know about your business? And why? Nina, one of our account executives, tells you all about it.

How to get your property claim paid in full

Underinsure your office and the 'average rule' means your insurer might not pay all your claim. Find out what it means – and how to avoid it.

Understanding underinsurance

Underinsurance is almost as bad as no insurance. Here's how one customer discovered it's just not worth cutting corners.