Phone icon
Menu icon
Professional insurance
with a personal touch
We're here to help
0345 561 0320
Local rate & mobile friendly

retroactive cover

Professional indemnity insurance for engineers

Engineering risks are many and varied. Professional indemnity insurance for engineers protects your business and helps put it on a firm footing.

RICS professional indemnity insurance

RICS surveyors have to have professional indemnity insurance. Here's the low-down on what you need, why you need it and what it does for you.

Professional indemnity insurance for bookkeepers

Professional indemnity insurance for bookkeepers offers essential protection if a client says you've got the numbers wrong. Here's how.

Insurance for AAT accountants and bookkeepers

The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) says if you practise under an AAT licence, then you must have professional indemnity insurance. No argument.

Sign up to being prepared and protected

Get reliable advice on protecting and fine-tuning your business or charity sent straight to your inbox. Plus, receive other occasional bits we think you'll enjoy, like competitions and offers. We promise not to swamp you, and you can unsubscribe easily.

Sign me up

A quick guide to professional indemnity insurance

Professional indemnity insurance protects businesses giving advice, designing things, crunching numbers or other specialist service. Here's a quick guide.

What’s malpractice insurance and why is it different to professional indemnity & public liability?

Find out why you need medical or treatment malpractice insurance if you injure a client - and why professional indemnity and public liability can't help.

Insurance for facilities managers

What's next on your list of things to do? If it's not 'buy some insurance for facilities managers', maybe it should be. Here's why.

Insurance for education consultants

Insurance for education consultants. It's a simple matter of educating yourself about risk. Don't learn the hard way, basically.

Professional indemnity insurance for CIMA accountants

Join CIMA and you'll need professional indemnity insurance. But that's just the start. There's more you need to think about, too. Here's the lowdown.

Your insurance queries, answered

To help you make sense of the sometimes tricky business of insurance, here are the answers to a few questions we've been asked recently.

What’s retroactive cover?

Retroactive cover is added to your policy to pick up claims arising from work you did before your policy started. Clever stuff. Here's how it works.

Professional indemnity quotes: what to look out for

It’s tempting, but try not to go straight for the cheapest. You get what you pay for and cheap isn’t the same as good value. Consider these things first.