School of Risk

You don’t have to be an insurance genius to protect your business.

You just need to know someone who is.

Problem solved.


Latest advice

Impact of long working hours on IT professionals and ways to cope with stress

Sometimes, and in small doses, a little stress is good for you.

But being under stress for long periods, is not. It causes tension, anxiety, anger and mild depression. It can damage your physical health , too.  

So, we were worried to find out from our survey of IT professionals,* that 60% of them think IT’s become an increasingly stressful industry to work in.

Read more

Most popular

What's an employer reference number?

Don’t know what an employer reference number is? Not sure why you need one? Can’t remember if you have one?

No problem. Here’s why your employer reference number (ERN) is important; to you, to us and to your insurance.

(Warning: acronyms ahead. Lots of them.)


What’s an ERN?

Read more

Buy online in minutes. Less admin, more business!
yay banner image